The entity that owns the Domain: www.fa-editorial.com (hereinafter, the Website), is the commercial entity Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. with registered office at Pol. Ind. El Retamar, C / Olivo nº 6, CP 23680, Alcalá la Real, Jaén, Spain with CIF nº: B23432933 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Jaén, Volume 242, Book 0, Section 0, Folio 19, Sheet J-8751, 1st Inscription, 08-01-2000.
Phone: +34 953 585445
Authorization for data processing
Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. informs you that the data provided and the treatment thereof are documented in the Activity Records available to the company.
We have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that we process, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. However, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
All the data requested through the Website marked as mandatory (*) are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, the Provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
We collect personal data about you when you visit our websites or use our services, such as:
- Registration, purchase and use information: when you register to use our services by creating an account, we will collect the personal data that is necessary to offer and provide the services you request. In order to create an account and depending on the services you choose, we may ask you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and identification data. We may ask you for more personal information as you use our services.
- Information in forms on the web or services: when you subscribe to our newsletters to be aware of our offers, we will collect the personal data that is necessary to offer the requested service.
- Personal data about you from third party sources: we also obtain information from third party sources, such as Onesignal or Google Analytics.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our websites and services: we may collect additional information from or about you when you contact us, contact our customer service, or respond to a survey.
User consent for advertising purposes
Revocation of consent
The user may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of electronic commercial communications by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of revocation.
Information to minors
Minors are prohibited from accessing and using the portal, Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user. The website provider reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or contents are or are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The website provider informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents, for example, can decide what are the contents and services of the portal to which their children can have access and which ones not.
Conservation of your data
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office and the competent Administrations, in particular that of data protection, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these. Once the indicated period has elapsed, it will be destroyed.
No transfer of data
Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties. Any exception to this rule will require your prior express, informed and unequivocal consent.
Managers of the treatment
As data processors outside of the aforementioned controller:
Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. has contracted the Hosting services to RAIOLA NETWORKS, Ltd. (Identified with the commercial brand Raiola Networks), with registered office in Ronda del Carme, number 8, floor 5, door B, 27004, Lugo, registered in the Mercantile Registry of the province of Lugo in Book 0, Volume 460, folio 183, sheet LU-17342 with CIF: B-27453489.
Rights you have in terms of data protection
The current legislation on data protection grants you the following rights.
- Modification of your information: You have the right to rectification of your incorrect or incomplete personal information.
- Data access and portability: You have access at all times to the information you have provided us. You can request a copy of this commonly used information, and ask us to forward such information to another service provider (to the extent technically possible).
- Revocation of consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us a communication to this effect. This revocation does not affect the validity of the processing of your data carried out prior to it.
- Restriction of data processing, deletion of data. You have the right to limit the way in which we use your personal information, particularly in those cases where: i) you contest the veracity of your personal information; ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal information; iii) we no longer need your personal information for its treatment but you request the information to initiate, exercise or defend legal actions, or iv) you have opposed the treatment.
- Opposition to data processing. You have the right not to have your data processed for specific purposes. In that case, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are justified and convincing causes for such processing or unless such processing is necessary for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- Exercise of these rights: To exercise these rights, you must send an express request, along with a copy of your ID or equivalent supporting document, through the means indicated below. If before the request made in exercise of your rights, you do not receive a response in time and form from us, or you will not find it satisfactory, we inform you that the competent control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Email addressed to the address email@example.com with subject Data Protection. This shipment must be made from the email address that you included in the form / s. Otherwise, your data will not be shown, as your identity is not considered sufficiently proven.
- Directly in person or by mail: Directed to the social management in Pol. Ind. El Retamar. C / Olivo nº 6 CP 23680 Alcalá la Real Jaén Spain.
Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. It has a profile on the main Internet social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google + ...). The treatment that we will carry out with the data of the followers will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. You can inform your followers, by any means that the social network allows, about your activities and offers. In no case Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. will extract data from social networks, if it has not previously been authorized by the User.
Information on traffic data. IP addresses
Traffic data such as the name of the access provider, IP address, date and time of access, links from which you access and any other information of a similar or analogous nature that you may provide when browsing the Website, if collected, They will be treated anonymously and with the sole purpose of compiling statistics of visits to our Website.
One method of collecting additional information about your visits to our website is by registering the IP address or protocol of your computer. This IP protocol is a number that is automatically assigned to your system every time you browse. Any web page that you access immediately detects the presence of your terminal by its IP address. When you access our page, your IP address is automatically stored. This collection has as its sole function, the preparation of a statistics of visits to our website that allows us to know how our service works and allows us to improve it day by day, the access point, etc.
Duration and modification
Regardless of the provisions, Formación Alcalá Editorial Ltd. may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation.